Nuru Gel Powder Extract
What you will need:
Prepare your gel 1 hour going into the shower. Your body must stay wet.
Nuru gel must be warm/ House must be HOT.
No ceiling fan to be used; AC must be off.
- 1 Serving Spoon Plastic or Wood. Not metal.
- 2 cups of HOT Water (16 ounce or more depending on which size you're making)
- A plastic,or Glass bowl (salad bowl serving size any in your kitchen will do no need for any special bowl)
- Pour water into container or bowl first before adding powder.
- Add the nuru powder to water while stirring; Spread the powder into the HOT water.
- Let sit for 15mins before stirring a second time let sit for another 15 mins.. Ideally for the best results 1 hours before you perform the massage is the best but if you are in a hurry do as you wish.
Do not just drop the powder in the water it will cause clumps and take longer to spread. STIR WHILE POURING The powder. Water first; then gel.
Add more water if you like but not more then 24 ounces if you are making 16 ounces with one capsule; it will be way too watery.
Standard Gel Mix =1 Capsule for every 16-24 ounces of water.
- 1 capsule = 2 bottle Standard 8.45oz ( 2 cups of 8 ounce water)
- 2 capsules = Standard jug size 33.45 ounce jug ( 4 cups of 8 ounce water)
- 10 capsules= 1 Gallon 169 ounce (21 cups 8 ounce cups of water)
Platinum- 1 Capsule for every 8 ounces of water.
Platinum Gel Mix =1 Capsule for every 8 ounces of water.
- 1 capsule =1 bottle platinum 8.45oz (1 cups of 8 ounce water)
- 4 capsules = platinum jug size 33.45 ounce jug (4 cups of 8 ounce water)
- 20 capsules= 1 platinum Gallon 169 ounce (21 cups 8 ounce cups of water)
SANITARY CAUTION: If you plan to do massages all day. Pre-Mix a big batch of nuru gel 1 hour before your appointments begin. It is good for 48 hours. Wash your hands before mixing the gel to remove any lotion or bacteria. Do not put your hand into the fresh batch use something clean or pour it out onto a smaller clean bowl to keep the rest of the gel free of germs.
Please test product in a small patch of skin before using. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs,. Consult Physician if irritation persists.
Do not ingest directly. Too hot water could cause injury.
Use the powder on the open demand, rather than humidity .Turns the powder to lump. Use immediately after shaking. Keep out of reach of children.