Nuru Guru Premium Massage Gel 33.45 oz
- Provides long lasting workability. No need for constant reapplication that interrupts the massage and ruins the mood!
- Enhances sensitivity and facilitates erotic body to body slides
- Tasteless and odorless and can be mixed with your preferred scented oil, making the massage experience all the more arousing
- Helps soothes deep muscles and joints by releasing stagnant tension and energy upon massage
Nuru is a line of products that range from thin to ultra-thick, soft and sticky, clear and flavored. The main ingredients of Nuru massage gels are natural minerals, Chamomile and Nori Seaweed. Unlike other bases today, Nuru Gel has considerable amounts of Chamomile juice and it is a special massage gel with deep seaweed ingredients imported from Japan. The gel boasts of extra skin-softening properties crucial for restoring the tone and vitality of the skin. The ingredients include:
- Water 97%
- Deep seaweed extract – Glycerol also known as Nori Glycerine is a transparent, odorless, tasteless and extremely smooth and slippery gel used in personal care and medical and pharmaceutical purposes for lubrication and providing smoothness.
- Disodium EDTA is a safe non-toxic skin conditioning agent that has properties that improve the appearance of the skin and repair dry and damaged skin.
- Sodium polyacrylate (waterlock) - This is a thickening agent that also helps absorb water up to 200 to 300 times its mass.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate is also known as licorice root
- Chamomile(oil) Azulene - Also known as Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate, this is a hydrophilic derivative of GA with exceptional wound-healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Swallowing small amounts of the product is safe. Ingestion of large quantities should be avoided.
- Mixed Nuru Gel should be enjoyed immediately as it begins to lose temperature 20-30mins after mixing.
- Maintain its temperature at 105 – 120 degrees Fahrenheit if not to be used immediately after mixing. Never leave it on an electric bottle warmer for longer than 5 minutes because it will begin to boil.